In this SkyTalk, Daniel Souhami, Field Project Officer at ICAO’s Technical Cooperation Bureau, presents the work of the Bureau and its work through projects, procurement and experts assist States to build capacity for international civil aviation. Daniel will also present recent success stories from TCB’s work worldwide and how TCB is playing a leading role in increasing international compliance with ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs) through excellence. Don’t miss this SkyTalk if you’re from any of these groups:
- Representatives from civil aviation authorities, especially those in capacity building
- Representatives from ANSPs, airlines and airports
- International civil aviation experts and consultants
- Representatives from training academies
- Representatives from the international development community
During the A40 Assembly, ICAO will be broadcasting SkyTalks workshops that will be shared with a broader audience throughout the year. These Sky Talks share the knowledge of authoritative presenters and knowledgeable industry professionals. The format includes 30-minute presentations in-front of a live conference audience. The recorded presentations are being shared with the public through this blog and our associated social media platforms, reaching hundreds of thousands of aviation professionals online.