In line with the ICAO “No Country Left Behind” (NCLB) initiative, the ICAO APAC Regional Office has reached out to the PIS by launching various supporting programmes:
- AVSEC Management Seminar, Fiji, October 2018
Air Navigation (CNS, PBN) related meetings, workshops and seminars
- CRV Workshops and CRV OG/4, Fiji, 16 – 20 April 2018
- PBN Workshop and PBNICG/5, Fiji, 30 April – 4 May 2018
ICAO Professional Aviation Volunteer (IPAV) Programme
- During 2017-2018, APAC has completed IPAV Technical Assistance Programmes to Fiji and the Solomon Islands, and the plans for Vanuatu and Tonga are in progress.
Workshops on USOAP CMA Online Framework
- Workshop activities include practical exercises, guidance, discussions and information sharing on USOAP PQs, associated Critical Elements, development of corrective action plans and relevant supporting evidence.
APAC NCLB Combined Action Team (CAT) Programme 2018
- CAT Technical Assistance Missions have been provided to the Solomon Islands, Tonga, Fiji, Samoa, Vanuatu and Papua New Guinea.
The APAC Regional Office is grateful and would like to convey its appreciation to many States/Administrations for the enthusiasm, collaboration and support in the NCLB initiatives conducted for the PIS.