During the A39 Assembly, ICAO embarked on a new initiative that will help us bring our hosted workshops to a broader audience throughout the year. The A39 workshops will launch as Sky Talks, a dynamic video experience that shares the knowledge of authoritative presenters and knowledgable industry professionals. The format included 30 minute presentations in-front of a live conference audience. The taped presentations are being edited and for release to the public through this blog and our associated social media platforms reaching hundreds of thousands of Aviation professionals online.
Sky Talks aims to stimulate discussions and grow the aviation community through sharing knowledge, resources and ideas.
SKY TALKS ARCHIVES
- JAN 2017 Daniel Souhami “Technical Cooperation Field Projects (No Country Left Behind)”
- FEB 2017 Miguel Ramos “The Future of RPAS Air Aviation Bureau (No Country Left Behind)”
- MARCH 2017 Narjess Abdennebi “The Traveller Identification Programme (TRIP) Strategy)”
- APRIL 2017 NUCTECH – Daniel Goh “The challenges of air cargo screening”
- MAY 2017 Ian Knwoles “Performance-based navigation (PBN) is the path of the future”
- JUNE 2017 Denis Jauvin – L’avenir des systèmes d’aéronef télépiloté